people are shopped out, broke, frazzled from shopping too much, gorged on holiday treats, wanting to collapse but not having time to do so, and all around grumpy! saw a lot of that out and about yesterday and today.
here’s hoping that the holiday spirit (no matter which holiday you celebrate) moves you to the happier, optimistic side of life asap! I’m in a happy place (partially fueled by too much chocolate, but still) and grateful for all my friends and family, the roof over my head, and a good life to live!
goals for the coming year? (yes, I’m starting early)
1. to continue working out and getting healthy
2. film my webseries and get it out there in a big way
3. win a script contest and/or a fellowship (followed (or preceded) by an agent and book deal, of course)
4. collaborate with my friend Cyn on a super secret project that will hopefully go viral. teehee!
5. remember birthdays and actually get cards/presents out on time (I’m horrible at that!)
check in with me next year and let’s see how much I accomplished.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and spends it warm and safe with loved ones in whatever fashion you deem most awesome!